Friday 9 March 2012

sense of mission: leaving a legacy.

Creating high purpose and high standards

1) I like sleeping ( furniture store)
    I like dancing  (dance supply store)
    I like eating (food tester)
    I like exercising (personal trainer)
    I like laughing (happy pills)
    I like spending time with my family (therapist)

2)  I'm good at socializing (night club)
     I'm good at dancing ( dance studio)
     I'm good at driving (driving teacher)

3) Lower prices
  
do i have the cash ?
     No i do not have the cash to obtain these goals

Competitive position?

although I might have competition, I have the determination and goals to do so 


Seven Deadly Sins.
I'm okay - you're okay
This produces terminal inaction
We are not okay... We are NEVER okay!
crisis...and a sense of urgency are necessary for organizations to grow.

2) one best way
Silences workers forever.
Kills innovation.

3) Out of touch with competitors and customers 
your next great idea comes from competitors and customers

4)Centralize everything
This is all about controlling things... is bigger actually better ?
When i doubt-decentralize
Branson; When he sold virgin records...it was made up of 50 different record companies with no more than 60 employees in each.
























No comments:

Post a Comment